is the Founder and Counselor of Love Conquers Counseling since 2017. She is a spirit-filled, humble servant of Jesus Christ with a call and passion for serving others in the areas of teaching, counseling, equipping, guiding and empowering others through God’s Unconditional Love. She is an active member at Trinity Christian Center in Zion, IL where she serves on both the women and prayer ministries.
Mrs. Parker has been married for over 26 years to Misiri; They have two sons, a daughter-in-law and a grandson. She devoted 20 years of her life in the United States Navy and is now a retired veteran. Her desire is to impact lives by sharing hope, a caring attitude and support during difficult times. She also dedicates volunteer time within her community by mentoring young girls and women with the non-for-profit organization, Princesses and Ladies, Inc.
“Searching the Heart of the Matter”, reaching the core root of the counselees’ problems navigating through the “Word of God,” and guiding the counselee(s) using godly principles for those: wounded, hurting, confused, sad, lonely and those experiencing turbulent storms of life.
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- BS, Workforce Education and Development, SIU
- MA, Human Services Counseling: Marriage and Family, LU
- Board Certified Temperament Therapist- https://www.ncca.org/
- License Minister/Pastoral care – http://nccchurch.org/
- License Clinical Pastor Counselor – https://www.ncca.org/
- SYMBIS Facilitator – https://www.symbis.com/